Guess who’s back. Back again. Guess who’s back. Tell a friend.
- Mother’s Day was yesterday. Hope you got her something nice! Kevin DeYoung explains what makes a mom a mom (not a dad).
- Christianity Today has a fascinating article about hip-hop’s resurgence in the church. “W.W.Jay-Z?“
- It is mid-May, so tis the season to graduate. Here’s a list of 12 things to do after your graduation.
- Rob Bell and Andrew Wilson recently had a lively discussion about homosexuality. Trevin Wax also offers some insightful commentary.
- More and more scientific research is coming out about the negative effects pornography has on your brain. The Gospel Coalition has compiled some of these negative effects.
- The New York Times has posted online their original 1925 review of F. Scott Fitzgerald’s book The Great Gatsby. Pretty cool.
Tweets of the day:
Martin Bashir rebukes Bill O’Reilly and gospels errbody on MSNBC. ow.ly/kESJs
— jaredcwilson (@jaredcwilson) May 2, 2013
“It’s OK to die first. You have to do it, and you can do it. Not even Jesus got a resurrection without a death.” RIP Dallas Willard.
— Andrew Wilson (@AJWTheology) May 8, 2013