- Sexual sin is destructive—especially for those in the ministry. We need to be willing to do whatever it takes to stay pure. Here are 7 helpful steps to avoid sexual sin.
- This post on how to reduce stress at work is written for those in the ministry but I believe it applies to everyone.
- This being an election year, the political realm is getting pretty heated. Before you criticize the president, read this post.
- If you’ve been hearing about the “God Particle” in the news at all you are probably curious about what the theological implications are. Does this prove or disprove God? The Gospel Coalition gives a complete rundown.
- Look for good books to read? World Magazine just released their book issue, naming their favorite books of the year.
- Good, God-glorifying music is hard to find. Musical genius, Josh Garrels, has released a new EP. And just like his previous album, it is brilliant and it is free to download.
- Christianity Today has a great piece on the late Andy Griffith and his impact.
Tweets of the day:
The line between “wanting” and “needing” gets very blurry when it comes to the BBQ Pulled Pork Cupcake: relm.ag/KX2MvO
— RELEVANT Magazine (@RELEVANT) July 6, 2012
All foods for the life of the body. Every word of God for the life of the soul. (Matt. 4:4)
— John Piper (@JohnPiper) July 6, 2012