- A recent article in Christianity Today suggests that American Christianity has become juvenilized: “the process by which the religious beliefs, practices, and developmental characteristics of adolescents become accepted as appropriate for adults.”
- If Christ is true, then boredom is sin.
- Here are 10 really important things that young singles in romantic relationships ought to know. Even if you are not in a relationship, these things will be good to keep in mind.
- Unfortunately, sexual sin is present in much of the church and among many of the pastors. Here are 7 steps to avoid sexual sin and stay in ministry. Really good advice even if you are not in the ministry because sexual sin will wreck you just as well.
- We are seeing a revival among hip-hop, led by men like Lecrae and Trip Lee. Here is a two minute interview of Trip Lee describing hip-hop and the fight against sin.
- A recent peer-reviewed article (that means it’s fancy and legit) was published in the journal Biological Theory that says that Darwinism may be at the end of its rope among scientists.
Tweets of the day:
The law can tell us what our gracious Father calls us to do, but it can never animate our hearts or motivate our hands. — Mike Horton
— Nathan W. Bingham (@NWBingham) June 26, 2012
Wow! Powerful morning. I preached on “Footprints in the Sand” and we ended by singing “My Heart Will Go On”. #Revival
— Celebrity Pastor (@CelebrityPastor) June 24, 2012