- To be honest, I don’t really remember what my high school commencement speech was about. If this speech was given at my graduation that would be a different story.
- Focus on the Family just finished a report on the difference between the Millennial generation and previous ones. Shows that Millennials are less religious, less likely to get married in their twenties, more likely to have children out of wedlock, and much more.
- The Southern Baptist Convention is on track to elect its first African-American president. This is significant because the SBC was a denomination that originally formed before the Civil War to support the “rights” of slaveholders. Russell Moore looks back and recounts what it took to get the SBC to where it is today.
- Trevin Wax interviews Steve Dewitt, author of Eyes Wide Open, as they talk about worshipping God through enjoying beauty and art.
- Pretty fascinating: Veggie Tales creator repents from teaching kids moralism through his films.
- Now I’m not a huge fan of video games but I think this article offers a great and balanced perspective to them. Just like any other medium, video games need to be consumed with a discerning spirit and an active mind.
- Kevin DeYoung offers one indispensable rule for social media: Assume that everyone, everywhere will read what you write and see what you post.