- Lately the historicity of Adam and Eve has been challenged in the church. Mark Driscoll throws in his perspective on the biblical necessity of Adam and Eve.
- In honor of today’s blog post about managing time, here are some tips on how to beat procrastination.
- Most Christian scholars try to shelter themselves from the dark halls of the secular ivory tower. But there are some Christian scholars who believe it is actually necessary for Christians to be in the secular academy.
- Technology is everywhere today. It’s in our pockets, in our homes and of course in the church. The church leading the charge is LifeChurch.tv. In light of that, here are some observations and warnings of technology in the christian life.
- Despite all the technology, many young people still drop out of church. Many have tried to understand why but to no avail. Here are 5 myths about young adults who drop out of church.
- It’s almost Thanksgiving which means it’s time for Christmas music! Not everyone agrees with me on that issue but if you do, here is the new Christmas CD by Sojourn and one by Folk Angel, featuring a rap version of Carol of the Bells (boo ya).
- Tuesday night, there was an Intelligence Squared U.S. debate in New York City about whether or not religion should be abolished. Guess who won?